Aubrey Brown counsels in family law, business and real estate. He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Virginia, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia. Prior to joining Parker, Pollard, Wilton, and Peaden, he was a judicial law clerk in the Circuit Court of Virginia Beach.
Aubrey earned his J.D. from the William & Mary School of Law and his B.A. from Hampden-Sydney College.
- Drafts premarital and post-marital agreements
- Drafts separation and divorce agreements
- Draft custody agreements
- Pursues or defends protective orders
- Handles real estate closings
- Collects unpaid debts for individuals or businesses
- Represents individuals injured by the negligence of others